Manager, Email Operations, Deliverability and ISP Relations
– To apply, send résumé and cover letter to
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Manager of Email Operations and ISP Relations. The role involves in depth knowledge of all aspects of email marketing, including but not limited to email campaign and list management, CAN-SPAM compliance, Sender Score, Habeas and other authentication/sender identification programs intended to improve delivery, and in-depth reporting and analytics on campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to brainstorm and develop new high-yield email products, collaborate with sales, design, and development to build new products, interface with third party email service providers, and manage the entire program from strategy to reporting and operations. This person will be responsible for optimizing delivery rates and ensuring that our email programs serve our overall client goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze e-mail distribution tracking and reporting and determine an in-depth program on improving deliverability, open rate, and click-thru based on both content, user's technical capabilities including email platforms and web browser type.
- Maintain anti-spam listing awareness and implement resolution.
- Oversee daily launch of emails to ensure deliverability and identify any potential and particular problems with ISPs blocking email.
- Resolve any particular problems with ISP's that can occur in the e-marketing business.
- Develop or bring to the table relationships with ISP's so as to manage e-marketing and ensure optimal deliverability.
- Participate in technical conferences and diligently follow market to keep up-to-speed on internal needs.
- Investigate organizations for new accredition and industry standards that are developed on a daily, monthly, yearly basis to ensure that company is up to par on any new deliverability standards.
- Analysis of particular domains or IPs that present e-mail deliverability issues.
- Candidate must have 2-5 years email marketing experience
- Experience in project management and developing internet and email products
- Strong ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of third party email systems, Excel, Powerpoint
Why you should apply:
If thoughts of pioneering the latest online marketing trends and technologies to build a company get you revved up; if you are inspired by working among the best in the field, apply to join the Spire Vision team. As a fast growing, dynamic and innovative online marketing agency, Spire Vision offers opportunities that are potentially limitless. By combining online innovation, technology and creative with proven direct marketing strategies, we conceive, enable and execute the big ideas that drive revenue. And we know it takes phenomenal people to make it all happen.
That's why we are dedicated to building a culture based on inspiration, team accomplishment and career development and why we are aggressively looking to bring on new and talented people.
About Spire Vision:
Spire Vision is a fast growing, dynamic and innovative online marketing agency that helps advertisers profitably connect with potential customers through multiple online channels. We specialize in database management and help companies market to and monetize their customer databases via email marketing. We combine proven direct marketing tactics with online innovation and analysis to create an incremental and lucrative profit stream for our clients. As a direct marketing driven company, we rely heavily on our team to drive revenue, manage key relationships with advertisers, and continue to find new and inventive ways to improve results for our clients. We are building our business and our partnerships for the long term and pride ourselves on honest, straight-forward communication.