Spire Vision has an opening for a Technology Intern. We need an
intelligent and promising computer science or information systems student to assist our
technology team. We are looking for a
motivated, eager individual willing to learn quickly and take on any
task big or small to assist our programming and network
administration team with our large-scale distributed system.
Tasks include everything from troubleshooting technical issues to
Because we work extensively with proprietary technologies, our team
wants intuitive people with initiative and the ability to research
solutions independently. We build custom tools and solutions by
pushing off-the-shelf technology to its limits, and you should be
comfortable Googling and figuring out intelligent ways to solve
problems. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to dive in and
learn new skills. This is an excellent learning opportunity for
someone seeking to build their skill set, you just need to be
willing to learn and work independently.
Also, must love dogs.
· Research solutions and alternatives to technology issues.
· Analyze, troubleshoot and follow issues related to IPs and managed hosts.
· Configure software and hardware as instructed
by senior network admins.
· Take direction from the technology team on maintaining systems.
· Learn new languages, methodologies, products as necessary to
assist our tech team with their responsibilities
· Participate in all phases of research and implementation to create
the best online user experience.
· Test software changes with exact requirements and report back to
· Collaborate with designers, administrators and software developers
during all stages of project development
· 2+ years of technology experience with familiarity with networking
· Basic knowledge of Linux command line usage and operating system
· Ability to research issues and suggest resources or applicable
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and collaborative
environment with ease and efficiency
· Possess a team-player attitude and still able to work on multiple
projects under the direction of multiple people
Why you should apply:
This is a great opportunity for students working toward a
computer science/information systems degree or someone very enthusiastic about learning
internet systems. If you have at least a basic
knowledge of internet technology and want exposure to a wide range
of tools and methodologies; If you have strong experience in one
area and would like to help and learn about other areas of
networking, programming or administration; If thoughts of pioneering
the latest online marketing trends and technologies to build a
company get you revved up; if you are inspired by working among the
best in the field, apply to join the Spire Vision team. As a fast
growing, dynamic and innovative online marketing agency, Spire
Vision offers opportunities that are potentially limitless. By
combining online innovation, technology and creative with proven
direct marketing strategies, we conceive, enable and execute the big
ideas that drive revenue and we know it takes phenomenal people to
make it all happen.
That's why we are dedicated to building a culture based on
inspiration, team accomplishment and career development and why we
are aggressively looking to bring on new and talented people.
About Spire Vision:
Spire Vision is a fast growing, dynamic and innovative online
marketing agency that helps advertisers profitably connect with
potential customers through multiple online channels. We specialize
in database marketing and help companies market to and monetize
their customer databases via email marketing. We combine proven
direct marketing tactics with online innovation and analysis to
create an incremental and lucrative profit stream for our clients.
We are building our business and our partnerships for the long term
and pride ourselves on honest, straight-forward communication.
– To apply, send resume and cover letter to